It is a disorder, due to the HSV or Herpes Simplex Virus. The initial one particular is called oral Herpes or HSV-1, and can propagate with spittle, and seems to be blisters around the mouth. Oral activities like; kissing, or Drinking someones polluted/left over drinks (or by interchanging the saliva of mouth from infected person), may cause HSV-1. Even sharing a puff of cigarettes can lead you to HSV-1. The 2nd type is HSV-2, which seems to be like small pockets of fluid spots in the genital area. These are triggered due to sexual transmission with the HSV-2 positive person and are seen in people who are perhaps engaging in sexual activities with many peoples. Commonly, Herpes being contaminated is usually transmitted by oral sex or by sexual intercourse.
Never ignore these symptoms and if you’re identified with Herpes, then you must manage it immediately. Home remedies are good because of their natural substances, but we need to follow only uncomplicated natural remedies, which should be easy to follow. I am sharing some of them with you.
- You can apply natural Aloe Vera gel on those blisters to get rid of it. These things work slowly but are genuinely proved by many people.
- Use warm salty water to clean your genital area, this way you can clean that area without hurting blisters.
- Start wearing cotton clothes to prevent sweating, this will reduce inflammation caused by blister spots.
- Use natural antiseptics or natural antiseptic soaps to clean that area and avoid using glycerine soaps.
- Massage gently with tree tea oil. If you don’t have tree tea oil, then you can use coconut oil, but remember not to destroy the blisters. You just need to massage gently on the nearby area to prevent skin from dry out.
- Tannins are anti-inflammatory and these can be easily found in Tea leaves. Liquify a tea bag and put it in a refrigerator for two hours, after that, place that tea bag on the inflamed or infected area. You can use any tea bag because they all have tannins in them. This one is a quick relief remedy and you can do this as much as you need.
- Honey also consists of the chemical properties of antibiotics, which I mentioned earlier; are good for reducing herpes effects. Try rubbing honey on the infected area and get instant relief.
The Herpenozilax remedy is a natural program to cure or reduce herpes; Follow natural remedies & stay healthy with no side effects.