Pineapple allergy is an oral allergy syndrome. Pineapple allergy is not common to everyone and it occurs due to a sensitive response of someone’s body to this tropical fruit. Some fruits are always harmful to our immune system and this pineapple allergy is also categorized into those with food allergies. The signs of pineapple allergy are quite unusual, but don’t compare it with Food poisoning, which is totally different from pineapple allergy. If you are allergic to pineapple, then you need to figure out the signs and the treatment for your betterment.
A true sensitivity to pineapple generally begins with inflammation, swelling, and itchiness in the neck, mouth, tongue, and in other body parts. Other signs are; Vomiting, skin reaction, blisters, Runny nose, Coughing, scratchy eyes, and Diarrhea. The pineapple allergy will start right after you consume it, however, any some cases immune system will take more time to reject the food; maybe a few hours. Some folks get more serious response from the immune system and it can convert into big allergies such as an excessive rise in blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, unconsciousness, and shock. Don’t ignore your allergy because it can lead you to more severe conditions and anaphylaxis the example, which can lead you to death.
If your conditions are serious then you must rush to a doctor for proper medications and treatment. Oftenly people misunderstand the concept of allergic reactions, which is not as simple as pinching the skin. If you are getting allergic reactions from many foods, then please for god sake don’t consider it as normal. You should consider why you are getting this and what is happening inside your body.
Natural remedies for pineapple allergy:
- Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Ginko Biloba: a natural herb which is difficult to find, but you can purchase it as a medicinal supplement from your nearby drugstore.
- Green tea: This herbal tea is antiseptic and a cure for many food allergies.
- Omega-3: Consuming omega 3 with a meal will help in constructing a defense system to allergies.
- Probiotics: You can consume this via capsules to protect your digestive system.
- Honey: consume honey instead of sugar to build an antimicrobial stress within your body. This will eliminate the allergic reactions.
- Naturopathy: naturopathic medicines are also preferable in treating pineapple allergy.
There are many remedies, but curing a particular allergy is not simple. You need to identify the terminology of your own immune system and for that you need to consult a physician. Till then stop eating pineapple and always read the ingredient panel while purchasing processed food products to ensure it doesn’t have pineapple included in it.